View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im actually thinking pelvi girdle pain... Unless you have had had problems with your sciatic before you were pregnant, its most likely pelvic girdle pain. (I didnt know ablout pelvic girdle pain until this pregnancy, I thought I had sciatic pain also with my two other pregnancies- but because it stopped after baby was born, I now know it was pelvis girldle pain- I had some trouble with my sciatic as a teen)

Anywho, I personally dont think chiropractors are safe when pregnant.. Im always very cautious of them anyways, because I mean if they screw up you can be injured for life... but that is a PERSONAL opinion! I know people that swear by chiro's. My friends dad is a great chiropractor.

I would see if prenatal massage would help... but honestly there isnt much that can truely help with pelvic girldle pain, except having the baby.I mean a massage would probably help temporarily, and its pretty much the same thing with a chiropractor if it is sciatica... if baby is sitting on a nerve or something, really its hard to be completely out of pain, until baby comes. I had pelvic girdle pain HORRIBLY with my other two as well as preggo carpeltunnel and omg it hurt soooo bad. Once I had them, with in the first week it was pretty much gone- although it took about 3 weeks for my prego carpel tunnel to completely go away. Whatever you decide to do, let us know if it helps! I hope it does, or at the very least eases your pain! Feel better!!!