View Single Post
March 4th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pancakes! I think we might actually save the pacakes for tomorrow because dh fasts on ash Wednesday and in solidarity we don't eat meat. You guys having pancakes tonight? Enjoy your date together!

How was the factory? I remember a sesame street segment from when I was a kid where they show how crayons are made and I was mesmerized! Did you come home with a sac of crayola products?

Spring break is going well. It would be better if it warmed up. We spent the entire morning at Ikea. Sent the kids to the ball room for an hour and after that they had some craft activities organized for kids because of spring break AND they had free fro' yo' coupons for the kids. They were pretty much in heaven and I was pleased too.

Yes, the D.R., Kim. I worry that it will affect his ability to ever do a resort vacation in a poor country again. The guilt, and all. I think, in the end, it will be a pretty awesome experience. And if gives us a bit more of a conscience about vacationing on the backs of the poor...maybe their could be worse things.

Totally crazy to think menopause will be a reality in the not to distant future! How is that possible???