View Single Post
March 7th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Every breath is a gift.
Toren once had a closet packed full of clothes to the point where you couldn't squeeze much more in there. Today when he was taking a nap I packed away the rest of the size 3 month clothes because I can't stuff him in those anymore - He's too tall. Now his closet it pretty empty... I have 4 long footed pjs in size 6m, 3-4 onesies, 1 jeans, 2 shorts, 1 jacket, 4 size 0-9m sleep sacks that he will soon be outgrowing (maybe another week or 2), and 2 knee-high onesies. There are maybe 10 things or less in sizes 9m-12m in the closet. What I'm saying is 1. I need to go shopping and 2. He needs to slow down on the growing department for a few months! If I would have known he would be in 6m clothing already I wouldn't have bought tons and tons of size 3m. It went so fast! I know now not to buy more than a few outfits and pjs in any certain size. At least until he can wear them longer than a month.

Another thing I can't believe is, my family is throwing me a baby shower for Toren next week. I know, weird right? But nice! I guess it was supposed to be a surprise but my mom told me about it today to make sure I was free on the 14th. I immediately told her no gifts (I have so much, besides clothes that fit him lol). She said people are already planning on bringing a few little things. So I was thinking... I don't think people will know to buy 6m or larger clothing for a 2 month old if they were planning to get him clothes...
If I get stuff that is too small, how should I tell them? I mean I don't want to be rude or seem like I'm asking for them to make it right. I just assume if I know he can't wear it I could at least give it back to them so they could get their money back. But how do I say that? I feel like I need to sugar coat everything but it's hard for me to tell if it's nice enough or not... lol