View Single Post
March 9th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome new ladies to the board It is great to see some new faces on here

But on that note, I am going to take a break from JM for a while. I saw my regular OB last week and also had more bw done last week and my HCG still hasn't gone down to normal so they are treating it as if I had a molar pregnancy so I have to wait 6 months before ttc again I am going to go Tues for more bw and I pray that my HCG is down to normal; if not I get to have some more done!!!! This week will be my 7th blood draw and I am ready for a break from that!!

Even though I didn't really want to, I started on BCP Thursday; partly to regulate my cycles (I have only had 5 or 6 days of no bleeding/spotting since Feb 5th!!!), my OB said that being on them would get my cycle back on track and also to prevent pregnancy although I have to say with the spotting and everything I haven't been interested in bd at all I have also had a cold for over a week now, so not feeling well has also put a damper on my libido, too. I kind of feel stupid in a way using birth control because it took us over 2 yrs (after having a tubal reversal) to get pregnant!!! Also with the shot they gave to me that depleted all of the folic acid from my body, I really don't want to risk having a child with birth defects from that

I will pop in every once in a while just to see how everyone is doing I am taking a break from temping at this time and I am planning on working on myself: losing some weight, eating healthier and getting exercise. I also plan on getting a massage a month or so before I start ttc again and also doing other things to pamper myself so that when we do start ttc again I will be relaxed and not stressed.

I hope all of you ladies have moved on from this board by the time I come back in 6 months or so I will be praying that all of you get your BFP's and have super sticky beans

My Ovulation Chart