View Single Post
March 12th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ladies!! I just wanted to let you know that I had bw done again yesterday and today my nurse called and said that my HCG is down to 5 Yeah it is about time...I wasn't looking forward to getting my 8th round of bw!!!!!!

So far I have not started doing anything yet (actually since I talked about trying to lose weight I think I have ate more every day than what I normally do!!) but I am still trying to get rid of this dadgum cold I have had for almost 2 weeks now Food doesn't really taste good but that doesn't stop me from eating every 5 minutes (not really but if feels that way).

Well now if only the spotting and bleeding will stop!!!! Oh and I have been on the BCP for almost a week now. I take them at bed time because the pharmacist said it is better that way if they make you sick. Well every night (morning actually between 2-4 am) I have woke up sick to my stomach BUT luckily I haven't actually thrown up!!!

I see there are quite a few of you in the TWW That is awesome ladies I hope there is a great big BFP boom that hits this board this month

My Ovulation Chart