View Single Post
March 13th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Veteran
Renee--so sorry that DH's back is out! That completely sucks! The first cycle we were TTC mine had a couple of times that he couldn't finish-just from the stress of it all. It is so frustrating! Hopefully with some rest it will get better soon enough to DTD today. As for the flashy smile, mine always does it for a few days before the big surge. But I am addicted to POAS, so I test very early. Hoping that you can still catch the egg

Rae--ugh, I hate cramps! In hoping and praying that it is a good sign for you....FX'd for a BFP!!!

Katy--6 months seems like an eternity! Hoping your cold goes away soon and you can start tackling your "me" list! At least on the positive side your HCG is back to normal. Hang in there.

Leia--how are the last minute preparations going? Won't be long now

Pam--how's dpo 3 going? Don't you just love the 2ww?!

Sheila--I'm with Renee--hopefully the zits will all be worth it very soon. A BFP will make it all better!!! Where are the pics of the couch and kitchen?

AFM--I'm also on dpo 3...but, my DH is keeping me distracted. He got admitted into the hospital last night. He has a history of bowel obstructions and goes in about once a year with one. We've been able to hold off on surgery for a long time. Praying we get to do the same this time! He's feeling better today (the NG tube and morphine always help), so that's a good sign. If he wasn't such a good guy the rest of the year, I probably would've traded him in for a newer model, lol. At least his body waited until after the fertile window to act up. Otherwise, we'd have to get real creative in that hospital room, lol. Oh we'll, just another day in paradise.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

Last edited by Posgo001; March 13th, 2014 at 07:32 AM.