View Single Post
March 13th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi all... I'm around and have been reading up on everyone. Lots going on! Everyone's in my thoughts.I'm pretty spent right now. Yesterday was a horrible, emotional day with alot of fears about the future. With many prayers, we were able to set things straight and keep truckin on. We had to come up with $1k yesterday or else. (long story) And then an hour later got a call from our shop landlord secretary saying we needed to have a meeting. We are behind on our bodyshop rent. We thought they were going to evict us. So on top of the $1k... we need $3600.00 yay us. We will make it happen. Owning a business is not what it's cracked up to be.I'm having a feeling with all this stress that I wont get a bfp. I dont know... I'll still hold hope. I'm just so exhausted and wiped right now. I want to go home and do nothing but play Call of Duty Ghosts all night. LOLSorry I'm not posting directly to you all right now. I just dont have the mind power... but you're all in my thoughts and prayers!oh... I'm 4dpo today. temp so far is riding the CH... hopefully I get implantation and it jumps up. FX'd.