View Single Post
March 17th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
11w today!

About the only exciting thing to report today is that we have our first appointment in 2 days. It can't come soon enough. I'm really anxious to hear where he thinks I'm measuring and start moving things along. Also super thrilled that next week will mark the last week of the first tri! Crazy! Well, I guess it's what 13 weeks? Who knows. It's close and that's all that matters.

Still having wild dreams and restless in bed but a pillow tucked between my legs seems to help. Not sure if I mentioned I'm trying to transition to staying home with my DD and watching a couple kids but that's still a work in progress. I only have one more opening and so far no takers. Fingers crossed something changes in the next month. I could really use the break from work and the mental break in all the stresses that come with farmer field stuff this fall. Hoping it all works out in the end. I just have to remind myself to be patient.

In the meantime I'm going to sort through DD's clothes, cook up some corned beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patty's Day and RELAX! It was a long weekend of work and my body is sleeepyy.

Until next time...