. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

GIRL!!!!!!!

We told our families this weekend with the poppers I made. They were pretty fun but didn't quite work how I expected. But they did make a big pink confetti mess that was lots of fun They are all so excited!!

The U/S went really well. I was a nervous wreck that instead of finding out the gender we would find out something was wrong. But as soon as she put the wand on my stomach we could see our little girl The U/S tech said she was 100% sure of girl. I was a little concerned because I couldn't see the 3 lines I had always heard about but she said she was positive. She also let us listen to the heartbeat for a bit which I loved. I also found out I have an anterior placenta which I don't know much about but plan to ask at my next docs appointment.

My mom and I went out and bought 1 pink outfit for baby girl. We have the anatomy scan with my doctor next Thursday so we should get confirmation then. But it was really really fun!

We wont pick a name until she is born but we plan to narrow the options down to a maximum of 3 before we actually go to the hospital. We want to meet her before we give her her name.

So we are Team PINK!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Last edited by momology; March 17th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.