View Single Post
March 23rd, 2014, 08:28 AM
Veteran
Rae--So sorry! I just knew deep down to my core that you were going to get a BFP this month! Perhaps this first round of the Femara will just get your body warmed up for the next month to be successful. Hang in there, friend!

Pam--I'm so very sorry about DH's cousin's daughter. That must have been very painful for you, I can't imagine how difficult that service was for you and everyone there. Sending you thoughts and prayers your way.
As for the implantation spotting and risk of m/c, let's face it we are all at a higher risk of m/c--our eggs are scrambled and are doing the best they can to keep holding things together. I believe that when I got my BFP and worried, that some very wise women told me on this very board, to simply take it one step at a time...so, for now, I'm hoping that it is implantation bleeding and not an early visit from AF. Keep us posted! I would tell you not to obsess over it, but I know I'd be wasting my breath, lol

Renee--your post cracked me up! I'm not a doctor--I'm a nurse anesthetist. But, I have become best friends to A LOT of laboring pregnant women right after I put in their epidural...funny how that works I didn't ask the gal how old her kids were, I only knew that it was like her 3rd or 4th kid. But, still, 46 years old!!! Wow!

Sherry--well, the beauty of not temping is that you don't obsess over it! Looking forward to your update next week

Leia--I was just thinking about you yesterday when I was in L&D...did you ever figure out how to deal with the MIL? I know it has been brought up before, but you might want to think about having the nurses run interference for you if it becomes a problem. They will have no problem telling her how to "let you and the baby rest" and to come back later. OB nurses don't play around!

AFM--I'm unofficially throwing in the towel for this cycle. I know, I know, it isn't over till AF shows up, but I have really no significant symptoms that give me any hope to being pregnant. I got another BFN this morning. So tonight, I'll quit using the progesterone suppositories. That's the deal I have with my OB--I use them from when I ovulate until I'm supposed to get AF. If I get a BFN, then I quit using them until the next go around. So, rather than try and avoid the inevitable, I'm out! It's a shame, too, because I really was digging my chart this month, lol! I had an awesome drop that looked like it could've been implantation...but, now I've got nothing to show for it! Oh well, sigh, what's a girl gonna do...I think I'll just move on to the next go around. So, this is me moving on....
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.