View Single Post
March 23rd, 2014, 03:51 PM
Super Mommy
Pam--I hope you were able to stay at home and do nothing...I call those PJ days, because I usually shower and put on another pair of PJs--call me lazy, it's okay, I'll own it I can't wait to see how the test turns out tomorrow, you have some pretty interesting things happening on your chart!

Katy--this is definitely the place to vent, friend! We can all relate to the time crunch you are on to ttc, that's for sure. It already stinks that you have to wait so long, but to miserable on the BCPs just isn't fair. I wouldn't blame you for taking yourself off of them...temping & other means of protection can be just as effective as preventing pregnancy. Statistics of the success of methods other than BCPs are so skewed. It all depends on how reliable you really are when using them. I can tell you that I know plenty of devout Catholics that do temping and natural family planning--and only have the number of kids that they wanted! If I were having the horrible side effects that you are having, I would take myself off of them in a skinny minute!

Okay, now that Rae & I have thrown in the towel, it's left up to either Renee, Pam, or Sherry to bring home the BFP for the group

BTW--Am I the only one that gets in to March Madness? I absolutely LOVE college basketball! So happy my team won this weekend and are heading in to the sweet 16...Go Cats Go!!!
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.