Questions for you big family moms
View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 01:05 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
My name is Camille and I currently only have 2 children, a 4 months old daughter and a 26 months old son. My boyfriend would like to have at least another child but I am not sure about what I'm feeling like. I never pictured my life with more than 2, but the idea of extending our family is growing on me.
To help me with my reflections, I guess I need to know more about bigger families. So here are a few questions I have and i hope they don't sound too invasive.
1. Have you always hoped for a large family or did that desire come later after having children? Was it a tough decision for you?
2. What do you enjoy the most about having a large family?
3. What do you find is the hardest?
4. What kind of car do you drive?
5. Do your kids share bedroom? How is that working out?
6. Do any of you work? SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?
Thanks ladies, I'm looking forward to read all your answers and eventually join you!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by LuckyCharm