View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 03:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Camille, I'm Cybele. I have 5 kids who range in age from 6-19.

1. Neither, it wasn't planned. We planned our first two, then my poor pill taking skills brought three more along. So it really wasn't a case of a decision made.

2. Always having people around.

3. The same thing. It's a two sided coin for me. There is always someone to talk to (especially that most of mine are older) or to do something with, but if you want to wash your hands, chances are someone is using that bathroom sink already. I want a cup of tea and someone else is using the kettle

.4. '92 jeep with a bunch of dickie seats in the back. I rarely have all kids in the car at once, especially now that one has her own car

.5. Not really. My kids have their own rooms but my DD19's partner lives with us and they share a room, and DS17's friend stays with us most of the time (in a nutshell, any time his Dad has had too much to drink and he doesn't feel safe at home, which is becoming more often than not) and they share a room when he is here. It works for them because it's a partner and a close friend, so it's not really the same as a sibling relationship.

6. I work. I'm a bridal florist. I work mon-wed and then do wedding set ups on weekends.

Good luck with your decision.

Last edited by cybele; March 31st, 2014 at 03:54 AM.