View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 06:56 AM
Formerly Number5OnTheWay
My name is Christine. I have 5 ranging in age from 17 to just under a year, and I am currently pregnant with my 6th.

1. Have you always hoped for a large family or did that desire come later after having children? Was it a tough decision for you? We always wanted 3. I have 3 sisters, though so when we decided to have the 4th, that felt right. Well, 5 & 6 are what they are....And I'm happy. I do think we'll stop at 6, but then again, I thought that after 4. There is also a big age gap between 3 & 4 (9 1/2 years) so it's like we have 2 sets of 3, and I'm a big fan of the number 3.

2. What do you enjoy the most about having a large family? The constant craziness and watching the kids together.
3. What do you find is the hardest? The constant craziness, never getting a minute alone, and the money.
4. What kind of car do you drive? A minivan, but I need to get something different because we won't all fit in mine since it only seats 7.
5. Do your kids share bedroom? How is that working out? My #2 & #4 share, and they get along great. I don't know where we're putting #5 when #6 comes.
6. Do any of you work? SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? I kind of do a little bit of everything. I work at home doing some things to help someone else. I also work 2 days a month at home for my "regular" job and and 2 days a month in the office. And the rest of the time, I'm just home with my kids. I am currently looking for a full-time job.