Questions for you big family moms
View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 08:53 AM
Join Date: Nov 2004
1. We always wanted to have a big-ish family, 4 for sure, maybe 5. There's never really been a question as to having more, our family felt complete.
2. It's fun having a big family! The kids always have companions. And there's lot of great life skills learned from being part of a big family....sharing, taking turns, working together, all those kinds of good things.
3. I don't know what's hardest, I'm thinking you face the same challenges as parents with fewer kids, except you have a bit more laundry.
4. I drive a Toyota sienna that seats 8.
5. My kids each have their own room. I think it's fine for them to share, but we have the space. It is nice to have each of them have their own closet.
6. I cut hair out of my house and I do the books for my husbands trucking business. But that's both very part time and I"m in control of the schedule.
mom of 5 girls
View Public Profile
Find all posts by #5in2005