View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 10:50 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmers-wife View Post

Now, can I ask you a few questions? These are personal and invasive, but I figure that's how we learn from each other. I'm not judging you or criticizing your life choices, I would just like to try and understand you better.

1. I'm 43. When I got pregnant "accidentally" before we got married,we got married. I knew I wanted to be with dh for the rest of my life, so I wasn't settling or making the best of it. Why have you chosen to not get married? Did you plan to have the first one? Do you plan to be with your Bf for the rest of your life?

2. Do you plan to have a career or would you rather be a sahm? I truly feel like being home makes it easier to have a bunch of kids. I don't know how working moms do it.

Again, not judging you, just curious.
Hi farmers-wife,
Thanks for your input, I really enjoy reading about others' families.Here are my answers for you:

1. I'm 29, turning 30 this summer. Bf is 33. Both ds and dd were planned. We do plan on being together forever, we love each other very much and never got into a fight! We did not get married yet because we are not religious and decided to use our savings to buy a house instead. That being said, we are probably going to get married this summer but nobody knows it, not even our families. It's just safer for every member of the family if we are married.

2. This is a hard question! It's the question i ask myself everyday! I don't know what i want. I love my job, i have a master degree In economics and a second one on the way in business intelligence and would love to work in my field. However, i think it would be too chaotic to work and have more children. Plus i want to be there and help them do homework, and be available for them anytime they need me, cook them healthy meals, etc. financially, it would be possible with some lifestyle changes here and there...

As you can see, i still have a lot of thinking to do and this is why i enjoy reading about everybody's family.