View Single Post
March 31st, 2014, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quick Question - I'm rarely on JM anymore, but wanted to get an opinion about this seat for my 20 month old.

I have her in an Alpha Omega Elite, but it was manufactured in 2007 so I think the exp is past or quickly approaching. I know the seat looks ROUGH (Faded fabric, etc). I have only used the seat as an in between until she could fit comfortable in the Frontier. It looks like she fits, but what I am finding online is 2 years and 25 pounds is the minimum. She was 22 pounds at 18 months, and will be 2 in July. The harness straps looks PERFECT on her like they do the Alpha Omega and our My Ride (which of course is recalled, but have requested the replacement kid already).

Would it be better of to put her into the Frontier and call it quits with the Alpha Omega? Or just keep her in the Alpha Omega a few more months until she is 2. I'm OK with her forward facing. Rearfacing is great, but I have to install the carseat behind the driver and it doesn't fit so I can drive. The seat would have to be straight up and all the way forward.