View Single Post
April 2nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Where did you find 34" for the My Ride? My manual just says the top 4 slots at or above the shoulders. She meets that requirement. The strap is very slightly above her shoulders. I think she has 2 more slots to go before she has outgrown. She was 31.5" at 18 months. Frontier also has a minimum height of 30" standing and 12" seated. I'll check her seated height on that later. I did double check the exp and it is 12/2015. I just feel really unsafe using the seat since some of the plastic is very badly cracked (the handles used to adjust the harness). Our other Alpha Omega in DH's car is a year older (assuming exp 2014 sometime - he's pulling it out this weekend to check) and feel safer using an expired seat in good condition verses the sun damaged one. Or the Frontier instead of the sun damaged, BUT, I don't want to go against guidelines. I know we need to buy at least one more car seat...just not sure what. I also don't think the My Ride will last until she is 4 and 40 pounds (I booster once they hit both requirements). I will use the My Ride until I can't anymore.

Ok stupid...I didn't mention the my ride. I'll double check my manual on the Alpha OMega. BUt I'm certain she fits in it properly.