View Single Post
April 2nd, 2014, 05:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so today is really the best day ever. I came home from Leah's gymnastics class tonight to see a big SOLD on the neighbour's front yard. DH and I are planning to take a picture in front of it, as a special keepsake, probably when they aren't home. It might be weird to see neighbours taking pictures in front of your own sold sign.

Sounds like a great time, Kim. My kids love bowling too. The first time we went, we paid for the four of us, but the kids always wanted to play our turns. We found it was cheaper to just pay for them and then we don't go in with any illusions of actually having a chance to play ourselves.

Michelle, that's a great set-up. I know some moms who have done it and love that time to themselves. And like you said, when it's your turn, the kids play together so it's easier on you too.

Has your DH made any big changes in your lives since he got back from DR or are things back to normal?

Leah was introduced to April Fools at school yesterday. Her teacher started by taping a picture of a fish on someone's back without them noticing (in french, it's called Poisson d'avril, which is fish of april). The kids thought it was hilarious and they all did it to each other throughout the day. Then she did it to us when she got home and James thought it was so funny. I love this age!

Anyways, here's to two more days before the weekend!