View Single Post
April 4th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Here is a quick background: My name is Elle We have been TTC our first since April of 2012. I have had 2 previous losses the first one at 12 weeks that was molar (so followed by 6 months of testing and being on "cancer watch") and the second one at 8 weeks and was not molar.

A summary of the pregnancy so far:

The first trimester I was pretty nervous the entire time. I had an U/S every other week from weeks 6-12 which was very comforting to me. I threw up on a very regular basis and was extremely nauseous but that helped me feel like things were going on the right track.

12 Weeks
At 12 weeks we had our NT scan and everything was negative.

12W3D

16 Weeks
At 16 weeks we had an elective U/S and found out the sex of the baby!

It's a. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

GIRL!!!!!!!

We told our families that weekend with the poppers I made. They were pretty fun but didn't quite work how I expected. But they did make a big pink confetti mess that was lots of fun They are all so excited!!

We wont pick a name until she is born but we plan to narrow the options down to a maximum of 3 before we actually go to the hospital. We want to meet her before we give her her name.

So we are Team PINK!!!

18 Weeks
At 18 Weeks we had our anatomy scan and everything went really well. I could tell at one point the tech was worried about baby's heart but the doctor didn't seem to think anything was wrong when she came in.

Baby girl

I did find out I have a low (and confirmed anterior) placenta so that is something we will be keeping an eye on and will require another U/S later on.

That brings us to today. I am 19W4 days and I have been feeling much better. I am still not really showing at all or feeling baby kick but I hope that happens soon!! We finally announced to all of our friends and family through a moving announcement this week. I will try and get a pic of one to post on here.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!