Topic: Prep work!
View Single Post
April 5th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure if I'll use RRLT or EPO yet. Someone will have to bring it back up when the time comes closer.

I'm working on the getting the older children to stop destroying the house! One day we'll get a house without a pedestal sink. The kids end up leaning on it, even with a stool to stand on, and pull the sink away from the wall. We'll have to see if DH can fix it.

DH got out the box springs and frame from the twin beds out of the house. The twins got bunk beds. Tomorrow he and his brothers are picking up bedroom furniture (for us) from his dad. Once we get that set up I'll sand and paint the dumpy dresser we've been using and give it to baby.

The dresser with mirror I used as a child - adulthood is still at my mom's house. It's large, wouldn't fit in our other house so we never moved it. It's also a little complicated to get off the mirror to transport it. But, at some point DH will get it and then the twins will have a dresser.

Last weekend DH brought over the piano!!! The baby doesn't need that but it was important to me (and DH). It makes the house feel more like home.