View Single Post
April 7th, 2014, 06:28 AM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
14 weeks today.

Feeling nauseous and tired this morning. DD is still sleeping which means I should be too but I just kept tossing and turning. Figured I'd get a few things done before making breakfast for the two of us.

This past week was pretty good. Draining from work but otherwise felt like I had more energy in general. Headaches on and off but not lingering as long. Think I could have been dehydrated. I'm bad about drinking fluids at home when I'm not around my big work mug. *goal for this week*

Belly is finally starting to really poke out. Seriously feel like it happened overnight. Though I wasn't ready for it to happen so fast, it's nice to start looking pregnant and less chubby. I hate that in-between stage.

Dr. appt is in a few weeks and I'm anxious to see where we're measuring and what he has to say about our u/s. Thought they'd call but I can only take no news as good news for now.

Start daycare services on May 5th and I couldn't be more excited to decrease the amount of stress my other jobs brings sometimes- both physical and mental. I'll be bummed to leave my awesome coworkers but excited for this new journey.

Was able to get a little spring cleaning done and I hope to finish that later this week. Tips on cleaning with a toddler? lol

Until next time...