View Single Post
April 14th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my Dr. appt Friday (29 weeks on Friday). I got my TDAP shot It hurt and my arm still hurts

Anyways, I posted a while back how "itcy" i've been down in that region and I mentioned it to one of the Docs on my team a while back and she said that it was probably just because of the extra moisture plus the panty liner etc and suggested I try a different panty liner. WELL, it's still been driving me crazy and I have tried EVERYTHING to make it stop. It's been weeks! So I decided to say something again on Friday. The Dr. checked me and took a sample or whatever and turns out I have a flipping YEAST INFECTION! Seriously.... I'm so annoyed that I didn't push the issue further the first time weeks ago. I've been miserable, not to mention now I'm worried about baby. I decided against the pill that they offered me and asked for the cream instead, then I realized after I picked up my prescription that I have to instert the dang stuff up inside.. Sorry TMI but I'm just not happy lol Dr. said my cervix is closed so no chance of hurting baby but it still bothers me horribly!

Has anyone had any experience with yeast infections during pregnancy? I don't even remember the last time I had one. I think I've maybe had ONE my whole life....?