View Single Post
April 14th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Hi,

I really don't know what to do. A couple days ago I found out I was pregnant. This is my first pregnancy... My boyfriend and I wanted a kid down the line (in about year), but it seems to have happened sooner.

I stopped taking the pill to start "detoxing" for when we were ready, and we must of had an accident and gotten pregnant.

I am 34 and have a pretty good job, however, my boyfriend is back in school and still has 2 years to go (he's 36). We live in a 3 1/2, and don't have the money to move at the moment. He thinks that if we keep the kid, he might not be able to finish school... and he might be resentful towards me if that happens.

I really don't want him to stop school, it is really important that he gets a degree, and I don't want to be the cause of his failure. But I also think that we could get through this... Then again, I wonder if I am just thinking with my heart and not my head.

I am so confused. I tear up everytime I think about this. .. I would love some advice. My family is not very open and I don't really want to talk to my friends about this.

Thanks