View Single Post
April 14th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Well, I'm not sure how my belly photo album got deleted but it's not showing up. :/

In any case, here's my 15 week bump:

I've been feeling better and better as each week passes. Unfortunately the sleeping thing hasn't really gotten better. Maybe a little with the use of the body pillow but DD has been up with a slight cough the last 3 nights until 2-3am. That's wearing enough without being ultra busy at work (which I have been).

I've had a slight loss of appetite or I should say my eating schedule is totally off. Late lunches and wanting a snack before dinner. Some days I don't want to eat at all. I'm also slightly disappointed I'm up 4lbs in two weeks but know that part of that has been being sedentary and the other not eating properly. In total I'm already up nearly 8-9lbs. Ugh.

I've got an appointment next Tuesday and will more than likely schedule our gender u/s then. Anxious to find out what we're having and start brainstorming names. Hard to believe the halfway point is so much closer now.

Until next time...