View Single Post
April 19th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know Emily (girlsofsummer) posted what I had on my facebook. Im not home yet and on my tablet so im just going to give a quick check in till I get home and have a computer to use.

I went Thursday for my 36 week check up, I was 36 weeks and one day. I had a growth scan before my appt. It didnt go well and when my ob came in the room she told me what was going on with him being breech, so whag we thought was his butt was his head. I also had very low fluids and there were issues with his cord. I couldnt go home, I had to go directly to the hospital I was going to be admitted and have him by c-section that night.

I called my husband to meet me there, my mom to go get my oldest from school and went. He was born at 830pm. Hes been in the special care nursery since around 1030pm that night due to breathing difficulties. We are dealing with feeds as well but he is doing great now. Ill get more in depth when im at home.

Hes gorgeous and we are so in love. Im being released tomorrow and we are praying he will be too. Its been hard being away from my boys. Especially with Easter tomorrow.

I still cant believe hes here or that he was a month early! Neither of us thought that hed be born before his due date, let alone 4 weeks before. I cant wait to get him home and share pictures with you all. Hope youre all doing well!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story