Topic: Man nesting
View Single Post
April 20th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellies_mom View Post
Yeah my man too. Its great!! All of our spring outside stuff is done. Normally it takes a couple months to finish. We have an acre of high maintenance yard. Hes finished renos inside the house...even taken every door off the hinges and planed them down a bit so they close without making any noise. Its GREAT!!.......but I feel like such a slacker. My idea of getting stuff done is cleaning one room..or doing one load of laundry. Hes making me feel so bad lmao!
Hahaha this ^^^I did a load of washing yesterday and cleaned the toilet (granted I did the walls and all that too) and then spent a few hours after that taking a nap.. the washing is still on the line this morning . So by did the washing I mean I hung the load out and forgot about it lol. At least I took in the other day's washing and put that away! Sounds a little less slack that way. DH carried the basket in for me though .

ETA: This was me on a productive day . I don't usually get that much done. Except for Monday, ost of my days have been appointments or eating and snoozing .

Last edited by bella88; April 20th, 2014 at 03:50 PM.