View Single Post
  #2  
April 21st, 2014, 12:28 PM
Moi's Avatar
Moi Moi is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 662
My OB originally told me she induces at 41 weeks and that I could choose an induction date any time after 40 weeks. I told her I'd like to avoid being induced unless medically necessary - she seemed okay with going past 41 so long as baby and me were doing fine. I'm in for an ultrasound on Wednesday to check fluid levels, etc. keeping my fingers crossed little guy is doing fine, and we can keep waiting for his grand entrance.
__________________
Reply With Quote