View Single Post
April 21st, 2014, 01:57 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
I had an ultrasound at 4 and 5 weeks and one pair of betas to rule out ectopic pregnancy but when I called last week when the spotting got a little heavier triage said to wait it out unless it was active bleeding. It doesn't help that my husband is out of town this week either. I'm just a mess today. My supervisor stopped by my site today to go over something with me and when she asked how I was, just conversationally, I just started crying.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by HeartHelloKitty