View Single Post
April 22nd, 2014, 08:42 AM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Well. We had a doctor's appointment this morning and he moved my EDD up to Oct. 2nd. That would put me at almost 17 weeks instead of 16. I was kind of feeling like I was measuring ahead both via u/s and fundal height but wasn't sure if he'd actually move it. Glad he did. Now I have more realistic expectations after this summer lol.

So, 16w5d.

Ignore the pile of clean clothes I need to fold and put away. While this picture doesn't do it justice, I've really "popped" out in the last couple weeks. Especially by the end of the day. I took a 16w photo with DD over Easter weekend after all the treats and you'd swore I swallowed a misshapen football lol.

The good news, I'm only up 4lbs in 4 weeks when I totally thought it'd be more. BP was normal, urine was fine, and u/s results from NT scan last month came back normal too. Yay!

Unfortunately I won't have my anatomy scan scheduled until our next appt. in May after the 20th. Boo. Guess by then it'll be a definite this is a boy, this is a girl thing. And, baby might actually have a little fat on him or her.

Until then DH is getting busy with farming stuff and I'm enjoying my last two weeks and my full-time job. I've only got 6 shifts left there and then I'll start a whole new adventure as a WAHM. Needless to say, I've got lots to do around here before that happens. Cleaning, organizing, etc. DH needs to finish building our fence too so DD has somewhere to roam this summer.

Otherwise I'm feeling relatively normal. I have my tired days and my not so tired days. Today is a tired day. DD wet the bed at 3am and I had to get up at 6 to take DH to work. I'll occasionally have a sciatic flare up but DR thinks it's just mommy hip and if it causes too much trouble I'll have to see a PT.

Until next time...