View Single Post
April 23rd, 2014, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi!

Do you find JM super slow? The last two days, by the time I get the the last page of this thread, I've given up. I had more time today. James is home sick with a cold and napping. It's not too bad though, so I think he'll be back tomorrow. He had issues with the other end of his body this weekend, which I think also implies it was a successful weekend.

It was the first time in a few years we've had Easter with family and there were quite a few awkward moments where MIL would say things that could imply things about the Easter bunny. Right in front of Leah. At a delicate age. So I think we might steer clear for a couple of years again. The woman is not subtle. Leah isn't questioning things yet, but it's really just a matter of time, since all her friends have older siblings. I have my answer worked out for Santa, but I would hate for it all to be broken by the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy.

Michelle, how bout those habs! We're full-blown Canadiens fans now, until the end of the playoffs. But that was an impressive round. I mean, I didn't watch it, but my brother gave me a pretty good play-by-play.

Any fun plans this week? The weather is amazing! I'm so giddy it's spring! I don't even mind the rain.

And isn't it great news about Amanda and her DH! I'm so happy for them!

Hope you ladies are doing well!