View Single Post
April 23rd, 2014, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
They are pretty sure that I lost the baby on April 2 when I had that bad "period." I didn't know it was a mc at the time but I remember thinking it was a super weird AF. It was longer (8 days) and I am still spotting at 22 days after. But it was also really (TMI) jelly like and kind of mucousy... does that sound like a mc to you that have experienced an early one?

I've still been charting because I didn't know I was even pregnant until the 16th and FF says I O'ed. Are temps and charts reliable when you still have HCG in your system? If FF is right, we tried this month without knowing that I'd just miscarried.

I expect AF any minute now. While it is really sad, I kinda want her to show because then it will help me to think that I won't need a D&C and will give me some hope that my body is getting back on track.

For those that have had mc, how long did your doctor tell you to wait to try again. I've seen everything under the sun from no need to wait at all to up to 6 months! My doctor said about 6 weeks after the miscarriage but I think as soon as AF shows, we will start trying again.

Thank you all for checking on me. It means a lot.

Me: 32 DH: 36 DS: 2TTC #2 since May 2013
BFP: 4/19/14 Miscarried at 5-6 weeks April 2014
7/14: Started with RE. Clomid 100 mg + trigger = BFN and 29mm cyst
8/14: On birth control for cyst
9/14: Femara 5 mg + trigger = BFN
10/15/14: HSG. Possible polyps and blocked tubes. Cycle cancelled for surgery.
11/20/14: Lap and hysteroscopy reveals tubes are clear, no polyps but found mild endo on abdominal wall. Removed. Cervical stenosis corrected.

12/14: Femara 7.5 mg + trigger + back-to-back IUI = BFN
01/15: Clomid 200 mg + trigger + back-to-back IUI =??

My chart: My Ovulation Chart