Topic: Unprepared...
View Single Post
April 23rd, 2014, 09:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel. This weekend Im going through all the baby stuff we brought from the "old" house. We still have yet to bring the crib. My room is a disaster, the landingis a huge mess (tools and "sectional table" and other crap)- all of which we are cleaning/clearing out this weekend. I have to take everything out of the broken dresser, which is leaving soon hopefully as its an eyesore, we are getting rid of the headboard/footboard of this old bed "set?" And its going to a new home, I have about 6 black garbage bags full of the kids toys which I need to get a couple toy bins for so they can actually play with them.No idea where to put the wagon, also in our room. . But the good news is my grandpa +my mom, really) got us a new carseat - I picked it out online as it goes with/snaps into our double stroller, and my mom is buying us a graco bassinet/playard- the ones with a "hood"- we also picked it out. So at LEAST he will have a place to sleep and we can actually drive him home in the vehicle we purchased so that we would have enough room for all three kids LOL. So Im grateful that things are falling into place. Hopefully we can get everything done before he come. Im almost CERTAIN it will be up to the week before I have him if I go over 40weeks-which is normal for me thus far.

Sorry Im doing this via phone and it glitched hence the second post. Anyways I completely understand!!! Just take it one day at a time. Oh and yes I have done most of my shopping online too LOL. Things are kind of tight for us right now, but I just keep telling myself that when the time comes we will have everything we need! Even if I have to solicit my dogs and horses for 25 cent kisses, and 1dollar "pony" rides LOL!!!