View Single Post
April 24th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Courtney
I haven't been on here in a while, so I thought I'd come give a quick update. I went and saw an OB last month, one who is much more willing to work with fertility-related issues. He ordered a bunch of labs for us to do later in March, but due to financial struggles and a slightly unusual cycle from stress, we've had to put it off for a month. So now I'm just waiting for a confirmed ovulation, then we will get the labs done about a week after. Then we will follow up with the doctor to discuss the results! I'm excited to hopefully get some answers. This doctor is very nice and very proactive, which is great. And he really seems to know what he's talking about. I can tell he loves what he does

So yeah, just waiting for now. DH and I are currently taking fostering classes, we only have a couple more weeks and a TON of paperwork to go, and then we will be set to start fostering kids. We are thinking of trying to adopt a baby that way, especially if we continue to have fertility issues.

We are all settled into our new house now, which is an awesome feeling. Renting is okay, but having our own place is just such a nice feeling. We have almost three acres, out in the country, and we are surrounded by fields, with no neighbors for...probably a mile radius. It's wonderful. Very peaceful. I just keep thinking, now that we're here and settled and loving it, this seems like the perfect time to start a family.... Hopefully God agrees!
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!