View Single Post
April 25th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you have to deal with the spotting. Don't feel bad for the negative posts. I was on here twice a week crying about my spotting, it's not an easy thing to deal with. Remember, I spotted twice a week at the least up until 18 weeks! Some women spot throughout their whole pregnancies.. It's not reassuring I know but just remember that it does happen.

I was like you with work. I was literally running to the Dr. office once a week having HB checked out...I finally had to tell myself to stop it because the stress of having to rush to the Dr was making me feel worse, plus I hated to have to leave work so much, it wasn't good. My spotting was anywhere from brown to pink/red.

How many weeks are you again?? Almost 8?? I had rented a doppler when I was pregnant with my daughter but this time around I never got one even though a lot of ladies here suggested it. I went to babybeat.com and I think I could hear the heartbeat around 10 - 12 ish weeks. I spotted with my daughter too (not as much as i did with this pregnancy) and the doppler gave me some reassurance.

Has your spotting stopped?