Topic: My aunt
View Single Post
April 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just don't know where to start, this year has been very crazy and bittersweet. I haven't been on lately because now my aunt is passing away. Her son said they don't expect her to make it through today. She was in the hospital (some of you may remember), then got released to the rehab/convelesant house, well then they decided she could not be sent home as she wouldn't be able to live on her own again. So last week she got a new home care situation worked out and it was time spent getting her moved quickly. She hasn't been in great health for a long time, but this last month she's declined and this last week even more. I don't mean to be a downer, but just wanted to update on why I haven't been on here and I've been missing so many joyous births. I don't know when I'll be on again, but congrats to all the new mommas and hug those sweet little ones. On another note I did get the report from the ME about my brother. His heart basically couldn't keep up with him, he had liver scarring, obesity, and a heart condition which all lead to his death.