View Single Post
April 25th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Hiya!
With bed sharing

I had to go back on my meds, it was getting too bad to ignore and I wasn't making a good choice for my whole family if I continued to not take them. So, all in one day, I put the fourth side on the crib in my room and started my meds again. It's been almost a week and has been up and down. She is sleeping shorter increments of time (I think she was not waking from 12-4 when we were bed sharing), but she only cried when I laid her in it for 2 nights. It was so pathetic, she would reach through the bars to touch me (its right up against our bed). She is adjusting okay, a bit more clingy through the day. I hope she adapts better soon so we can all get a bit more sleep.

But I wasn't ready. It made me a bit sad. I guess it's the first step in her moving into her own room, which isn't a bad thing. Sometimes I get mad that my brain is screwy. Lol. The good news is I got relief within three days and it will continue to help until it builds into my system in about 6 weeks. I feel much calmer and more patient.