View Single Post
April 28th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
31 1/2 weeks, I've been having some major back pain which is not unusual for me but this is bad, it's low, it hurt this morning to even take a couple steps. At night when I wake up, sometimes I have to support myself so I don't fall because the pain is so bad. It's gotten worse the past few days, my sides now hurt and my belly over the weekend has been soooo tight, I know baby is getting bigger and is going through a growth spurt around this time and it's probably just stretching but it hurts pretty darn bad. I figured i'd call the Dr. just to see what they say.

Of course they want to see me tomorrow at 8 and said if it gets worse to head to Triage. I doubt it gets worse but better safe than sorry.

I can't believe I'm in the single digit weeks now till baby is here. It's so crazy. I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to handle being a momma of two kids. I'm finding myself more and more impatient and I need to learn to be more patient with my 3 year old when the new baby gets here. I don't want her to feel sad