View Single Post
April 29th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone I have a beautiful, healthy and very smart 4.5 year old boy! I took Valium on and off throughout my pregnancy. Mostly the first trimester too as i suffer from anxiety and depression (also social phobia) my anxiety was worse the first few months of my pregnancy. I took sometimes up to 20mg a day and sometimes didn't have any! I stopped taking them for a couple if months but at about 6 months (due to bad life experiences), I started to have panic attacks so I went back on the diazepam until about 7.5 months! I am now 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant again and still taking my Valium, about 10-15mg a day. I do want to stop but I am scared. My panic attacks get so bad I have called ambulances and gone to hospital from hyperventilating and my hands curling in, going numb, then my head and legs start to go numb.. FREAKY STUFF. In my opinion I think that would be worse in my baby than taking a few Valium I hope this helps someone xo also my doctor told me it was ok to use Valium but not In high doses and not after 7 months!

Last edited by TamTye; April 29th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.