View Single Post
May 1st, 2014, 08:25 AM
Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Congrats, DFK!! That's exciting. At least it will give you something to look forward to, even with the move. Sorry for such a sucky situation!!

I have 2 January, 1 April, 1 August, 1 September, and now an October. I swore I wouldn't go through the summer pregnant again. Guess that's not happening. The August one was, by far, the worst. Although, with the September one, we didn't have A/C so that was pretty miserable.

FW, congrats to #1. That's great news!!

MTM, you are way better than me! I hate yard work!! My "garden" hasn't been weeded for 2 years, and since I'm pregnant, I'm pretty sure it won't be happening this year, either....

I think we might be getting the car situation all ironed out. My mother-in-law is giving her car to my oldest so that she can get a new one. Hooray! And then today, my mom asked me if I want one of their minivans after my sister is done with school in a month or 2 - for free! Hmmmm, let me think about that - YES!! It "only" has 120,000 miles on it, where mine has 225,000, and I'm pretty certain it will pass inspection, whereas mine does not. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Mommy to Jasmine (18), Kirsten (14), Ana (13), Katie (3), Xavier (1), and Gunnar (born 10-15-14)

New picture in progress......

Last edited by HalfDozen; May 1st, 2014 at 08:25 AM. Reason: remove extra spacing