View Single Post
May 1st, 2014, 02:48 PM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
18 weeks today!

Hard to believe we're 4.5 months pregnant already. Before long we'll be talking names, packing bags, and summer vacation plans (if we do anything).

I'm feeling pretty great despite boughts of intense hunger. Feeling baby move more and more which is super exciting. I don't remember being this excited with Annalise. Maybe it's because I missed it so much.

Regardless, my energy is back. I'm working out again and Saturday is my last day at my full-time job! Praise the lord and all the things that have made this possible. I cannot wait to be home with my babies and still be able to afford some of the things we enjoy doing. I wish we would have considered this sooner but finances definitely weren't in place previous to owning a home.

I have an appointment May 20th where we'll be 21 weeks. I'm hoping to stop in the office with DH's insurance next week and request I have my u/s sooner. I don't know why we have to wait so long. We got our last around 19/20 weeks with DD. I guess part of me is just being impatient but really it seems like of late don't you think? I thought about getting an elective elsewhere but can't justify the gas and money to do so. Especially now that I'll be staying home. Guess 3 weeks isn't that far away...right?!

Until next time...visit my fitness page to view a recent bump pic!