View Single Post
May 2nd, 2014, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Who is still here? I am, well, as much as I can be right now.

Name: Marisa

Due Date/How many weeks OR How old is your baby? Killian is 2 weeks 1 day old today.

Gender/Name? Boy, Killian

How are you feeling? I'm feeling, sore still. I'm able to move more, I can't wait to be able to drive again. I've had cabin fever because of it and this weekend, I'm good to go. I'm sure I'll become exhausted again when I start the school routine again without family help, but, I'm ready. I love and am so thankful for our families helping us out, but I'm ready to do it myself again.

Anything new or you'd like to add? I'm struggling with his birth. How it's affected my future (I'm not bitter with him at all, him being here healthy and alive is what was important) births and how I haven't been able to nurse like I wanted. I lost two big things to me, but I am so very thankful he is here, alive, healthy and happy. It's still a process I'll have to get through though.

Me wearing him at my oldest sons baseball practice on Wednesday. I had to tag along, I was going stir crazy.

The other morning, his snuggles were too comfy. I didn't want to get out of bed, he had the right idea.

Getting to finally see him the first time.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story