View Single Post
May 7th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
m2m, rental houses here (small, older ones...) are closer to 1k, and so far the cheapest 2bd apt we've found is 675 (pretty far into the city too, the ones on the edge of town closer to us are 800+ for a 2bd), the 3bd are 900 minimum. Our mortgage was only 600! The rentals here are horrendous for price, and houses are so hard to get into, something always falls through, inspector, assessor, bank saying no to the loan, etc.

From what I gathered talking to the realtor this evening, they are going to write up an official offer, and see where it goes from there. Worried that the assessor could turn down a loan though, because she wants more than it's valued... and then we'd be back to square 1 (or square zero as it feels more like).

I've always done my own nails, but these past few years, I've noticed polish doesn't hold up at all, and I have chips within a day, even with the good brands. I've never had fake nails though, not sure if paint sticks better to the acrylics or not? I've always wanted a gel polish system, but they're so expensive... it's not practical.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d