Topic: My TTC story
View Single Post
May 8th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Reading from cheri tho I would added this in here. lol

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me another girl coming your way (followed by baby number 4 who is a boy) and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are showing me someone who is always going to be really talented with music. They are showing that she can pretty much sing anything or play any instrument and just seems to be able to play beautifully. Often able to compose her own songs that have such amazing soul and feeling into it.

She tends to wear her hair just past her shoulders and seems like she has a slight wave to it. She is always the type to listen within. Knowing how she feels about something, or even someone and will always trust her gut instinct. I am seeing that she teaches you a lot about yourself as well. Getting you more in tune with your own soul and starting to make changes in your life that your going to enjoy too.

She is someone who you can tell is always going to be respectful. She knows how she likes things and wants to ensure that she does not step on any ones toes. She has good ideas, but is more likely to find a way to compromise with everyone so that everyone is happy. Despite knowing that her idea is better.

She is always going to love to wear hats and would say that she is a bit of a trend setting in high school and does not even realize it!

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working within music. They are showing many opportunities for her to do this as a career. Whether its making songs for the movies, or shows, jingles..etc. Whether its just the music, or the music/lyrics, she does a great job. She is not really interested in performing as the idea of being "world wide" and having to tour is not really appealing.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 24. They will have two girls of their own

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time