View Single Post
May 10th, 2014, 03:11 PM
I'm also new to this board, and also newly diagnosed with pcos. DH and I have been trying for about a year and finally went to an RE. All the tests confirmed that due to the number of follicles in each ovary (15+), my irregular periods and that I don't ovulate every cycle I have pcos. I took provera too and got my period, took clomid 100mg cd3-7 and went in today cd10 for my blood work and ultrasound. I have 2 viable follicles in one... 1.3 and 1.7 cm the nurse said it looks like I responded well to the treatment so far (although the hot flashes from the clomid are brutal!).

I go back monday for more bloodwork and ultrasound, and if the follicles are still a good size I am supposed to go ahead with ovidrel which is an ovulation trigger shot. Is this something you've had already? Sounds like thats the only difference so far in our treatments.

I was using digital opks but it was getting expensive! This cycle I am just going to let the tests tell me if ovulation happens. However I do temp each morning, do you chart your bbt? This is also a good indicator of ovulation in addition to the opks you're using.