View Single Post
May 14th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So my daughter is a HUGE daddy's girl, HUGE. I love it but the closer I get to my due date the more anxiety I'm starting to get!

1. My husband is VERY worried about my daughter feeling unloved lol I told him it will be an adjustment for her for sure but she will get over it in no time and will love her baby sister. He's so worried and it's starting to irritate me a little. I mean I'm concerned too but OMG she's not the first little girl in the world to have a sibling come along! (Husband is an only child so I think this might have a little to do with his feelings as well).

2. #1 makes me a little nervous that husband will favor our first born and not help me enough with our 2nd lol He's assured me this is not the case and will love this one just as much and I totally believe him BUT since my daughter is such a daddy's girl I know he will give in to her every emotion and demand! LOL I don't by any means want him to ignore her BUT she will have to get used to having to share mommy and daddy with her new sister.

I'm of course going to try to include her in everything she wants to be included in as far as helping me with the baby.

Is anyone else going through this? Or have you gone through this when your 1st was an only child?