View Single Post
May 19th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
20w4d:

Feeling miserable today. While I was still very productive in cleaning my house, watching 3 kids, grocery shopping, and updating my business site I'm beyond congested on the right side and getting up yellow mucus. I'm really hoping the doc can prescribe something to alleviate my breathing issues. Because of the congestion I've been sleeping with my mouth open which results in cotton mouth by morning and a stiff neck.

I need a good massage, period.

I also know I'm a little dehydrated-not good. I've been feeling Liam move several times a day but doesn't seem as much as the previous week, maybe that has something to do with my poor diet and drinking habits. Need to refocus.

Managed to get in almost 10 miles this weekend with my jogging stroller and I felt pretty good about that. Now I'm just sore and stuffy. Hoping to get in a good stretch and arm workout tomorrow.

Can't believe we're in the home stretch (already)! It's like once you reach halfway you start counting how many are left instead of how many have passed. Weird.

DH is still gone with work so I'm hoping I can schedule my anatomy scan at a convenient time for him to come too. He hasn't been to an ultrasound yet. DD is coming to my ob appointment tomorrow so that should be interesting. I'll be curious to see how much weight I've gained, my diet hasn't been the greatest. Bump is still barely there but I think I'd rather have it that way. By this time with DD I was starting to get stretch marks, not cool.

Until next time...