View Single Post
May 30th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Hey! and congrats on your pregnancy! i hope everything will be great!. Anyway, i can advice you though since my mum taught me to prepare some things to before my pregnancy last year. She said that, you may experience a lot of body changes. Such as, hair falling(some people) or gum bleeding. Its totally normal cause you know, hormones go up and down isnt? For gum bleeding, you need a proper tootbrush for it since your gum can be easily bleed. I'm not sure why but yea, maybe cause of pregnancy. My husband bought few tootbrush to for me last time and most of them makes my gum bleed until we found out this one brand. The name is Systema tootbrush. I'm sure you've heard of Systema name before. It is to control the amount of plaque in pregnant mother mouth and to prevent gingivitis, the Systema Sensitive Toothbrush is specially designed to control the pressure and relief the stress for sensetive teeth sufferers. Since then, i never experience any gum bleed when i brush my teeth anymore (Still it depends on people)

Well, i hope this little advice may help you and i hope you will have a healthy baby!