View Single Post
June 2nd, 2014, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottts View Post
A twin pregnancy isn't different this early on. I slept on my stomach until it hurt. My twins are 7 1/2 years old so I don't remember exactly when that was. My fatigue, etc was the same for the twins as it was for my singleton born 2 years earlier.

Things weren't different until 23 weeks when the babies were much bigger and I started getting regular contractions.
Maybe it's mainly because I'm just soooo much older this time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
I think it is okay if you end up on your belly...you won't be able to do that forever I sleep kind of half on my side and half on my belly and did that for quite a while with my twins. I also used a Snoogle pregnancy pillow and found that it helped with my achy back and hips.

My energy started coming back around 12-14 weeks and then I felt pretty good for a while. I hope you are feeling better soon!
A friend just gave me a snoogle. Haven't started using it yet (mainly because that would involve me taking it out of the package before crawling into bed and the last week has been beyond chaotic and I'm asleep before I lay down at night!). I'm now 13w5d. Energy still hasn't returned. But again, it's been crazy (baseball 3 nights a week...double header games...and graduation activities and plans and if that wasn't enough, we've had to start bottle feeding 5 puppies every 3 hours!). I have an artificial hip and sleeping on my left side bothers me quickly. My right shoulder tends to get stiff when I've slept on it too long. I'm thinking maybe that's why I'm ending up on my belly. Although I have noticed in the last few days, I end up half on my side and half on my belly. Thanks for the advice!
2004--divorce
2007--remarried, DH has no biological children
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap
2013--diagnosed with too much damage to tubes, totally useless

IVF #2
3/14/14-- ER, 12 eggs retrieved, all 12 fertilized by ICSI
3/19/14-- ET, 2 Beautiful 5 day blasts transferred, 5 frosties!
3/24/14-- Faint BFP w/FMU.
3/31/14-- Beta = 578!! U/S scheduled for 4/14!
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!