View Single Post
June 2nd, 2014, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe try pressure washing it? Just how long is the driveway? How long do you have to decide in this building or another one? Is the owner for sure giving the building your already in to the Porsche people?

Sheila CD37? Do you have PCOS? If you do, have you ever tried metaformin? That might just do the trick for you. I pray you either ovulate while DH is still in town or AF comes quickly to give you a chance to ovulate and BD before he leaves. Sendin you some extra prayers and hugs!

This weekend we went to Flower World and got way too many plants shrubs and a couple small tress. Due to DH bad knee I'm the one that has to plant them. I do not find gardening therapeutic and I have no love for it while having to plant them. I love them once they are in the ground but not the manual labor. Our yard looks amazing and that about the only thing stopping me from pulling out a flame thrower and not torching the back yard while over heating planting these plants.

[/URL]Renee